What will Gemma’s work method be like?
Easy and dynamic! I follow a series of guidelines to complete my work, ensuring order and efficiency. I can be flexible depending on the needs of the project, but normally hiring my services works as follows:
- Contact me and describe what kind of service you need. Do not hesitate to explain everything you consider necessary.
- I’ll determine if I can take over the job. (It will depend on my knowledge of the subject and availability at that time. We do not want you or me to waste time on a job poorly done)
- I will notify you as quickly as possible. In the event that I can take care of your job, I will send you an email with all the information and the budget.
- I charge half in advance, if you decide to hire the service, you must pay the first part of the payment within 30 days. Once the first payment is made, I can start working.
- I want the finished job to be what the client was looking for, so I may contact you several times to make sure everything is going the way you want. (Depending on the service, I can send drafts so the client can see how the process is going)
- Note: Important changes or new services communicated when the work is already in process, will be charged as extras.
- Once the work is finished and delivered, you must pay the last payment within 30 days.
- Works will be sent via email.
- Communication with the client will also be done via email or Telegram.
If you have any further questions about my working method, check the Q&A page or contact me.